- Fantastic feedback received
- Grayling Victorious at Puhinui
- Dressage Results
- Grayling Shines on a testing Cross Country
- Dressage Results
- CCI Classes only - Rider information
- Riders help list posted
- Puhinui Preview
- Walk the Cross Country with Andrew Nicholson
- 2013 Timetable now available online
- *JUMP A BULL PUHINUI RIDERS PARTY*
- Live scoring on Equestrian Entries
- What to expect at Puhinui 2013
- 'An Eventful Life' will be at Puhinui
- Come do your Christmas shopping at Puhinui Trade Village next weekend
- International Eventing Stars at Puhinui
- Dine-in buffet with complimentary drinks while you watch the action
3 Day Event
Held this year on 6 - 8 December 2013
Puhinui Reserve on Price Road, Manukau
Puhinui International 3 Day Event is New Zealand's major 3 day equine triathalon.
Incorporating trade stands, food stalls, a bar and hospitality tent, Puhinui International Horse Trials is a must for all equestrian calendars and a great family day out.... we look forward to seeing you in December 2014!
Check out the action in our Photo Gallery
Congratulations to Matthew Grayling riding Henton Executive for their wonderful win in the Honda NZ CCI3* !!
Well done also to Donna Smith on Balmoral Sensational for their win in the Cato Packaging CCI2* and Simone Kann riding Balmoral Oakey for their win in the Veterinary Associates CCI1*. More photos will be posted soon.
The 2013 event was fantastic. We had a wonderful time hosting a number of very successful eventers including World No 1 Andrew Nicholson and fellow Olympic Champion Blyth Tait. The organising committee was delighted to receive the following feedback from some riders who thought so too:
|" Hi Susan, Can you please pass on Francesca and my thanks and congratulations to the Puhinui 3 day committee. Despite the weather and the amazing mud it created everything seem to run on schedule with any changes well communicated to riders in good time.It must make your jobs so much more difficult when the weather doesn't co-operate but everyone kept in good spirits and got on with the job.The grounds looked fantastic and we can't wait to see the footage from the event.Thanks to everyone for their hard work and commitment to making this pinnacle event such a success. We hope the clean-up wasn't too ghastly! All the best and thanks again.
Melissa and Francesca. "
|Join us on Facebook and Twitter (@PuhinuiHT)|